Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils 5pcs
129 kr – 149 kr
Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils, upgraded with organic cotton, offer enhanced clouds and cleaner flavor for rich, satisfying vapor. Crafted from stainless steel with added airflow for faster e-juice absorption. Compatible with various Aspire devices.
Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils have been upgraded with organic cotton for enhanced clouds and cleaner flavor. These coils deliver rich, satisfying vapor clouds! Crafted from stainless steel for durability, with added airflow holes for faster e-juice absorption. With the premium build quality of Aspire Nautilus BVC Cotton Coils, you might mistake them for sub-ohm coils, though they’re not. Compatible with various Aspire vape devices, available in different resistances to support both mouth to lung and direct lung vaping styles.
Included Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils:
- 5 x Aspire Nautilus Coils
- MTL and RDTL Vaping
- Mesh and BVC Builds
- Multiple Resistances
- Compatible with 50/50 and high PG e-liquid
Compatible Devices Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils:
Aspire Mini Nautilus
Aspire Nautilus GT
Aspire Nautilus GT Tank
Aspire Nautilus GT Mini Tank
Aspire Nautilus Prime X Pod
Aspire Nautilus Prime Pod
Aspire Zelos 3 Kit
Aspire Nautilus 3 Tank
Aspire Zelos Nano Kit
Aspire Nautilus Nano Tank
Vaptio Tyro Kit
Aspire Zelos X Kit
Aspire Nautilus 3 22mm tank
- RDTL 0.3 Ohm Nautilus Mesh Coil: 23 – 28W
- RDTL 0.4 Ohm Nautilus BVC Coil: 23 – 28W
- RDTL 0.7 Ohm Nautilus Mesh Coil: 20 – 25W
- MTL 0.7 Ohm Nautilus 2S BVC Coil: 18 – 23W
- MTL 1.0 Ohm Nautilus Mesh: 13 – 15W
- MTL 1.6 Ohm Nautilus BVC: 7 – 11W
- MTL 1.8 Ohm Nautilus BVC: 10 – 14W
Which Nautilus coils are best for thick vapor?
The lower resistances 0.3Ω, 0.4Ω, and 0.7Ω mesh coils produce denser vapor and are best used with less restricted airflow.
Which Nautilus coils are best for mouth to lung?
The higher resistances 1.6Ω and 1.8Ω coils are best suited for use with more restricted airflow and mouth to lung vaping.
Which Nautilus coils are best for nicotine salts?
The AIO 1.8Ω coil is excellent for nicotine salts, but you can also use the regular 1.6 and 1.8Ω coils.
The lifespan of your coil can vary significantly depending on factors such as puff size, the type of e-juice used, and the wattage level you vape at. Coils with low resistance used at high wattage levels tend to have a shorter lifespan than those with high resistance.
To extend the lifespan of your coil, it is recommended to:
- Properly prime the coil before first use.Use
- e-juice with the correct VG and PG ratio.
- Not exceed the recommended wattage level.
- Ensure your tank is always adequately filled to prevent the coil from drying out.